Stop Hate UK
Stop Hate UK is an independent charity which can take confidential reports of hate crimes and give advice to the caller.
The charity will then, if the caller agrees, refer the report to the police, local authority and Victim Support. If the caller doesn’t want their details to be taken, the report will be referred anonymously allowing the police and local authority to know where and when the crime has happened.
We know hate crime can have a devastating impact on victims and can sometimes reduce the victims to living in fear of the perpetrator. Because of this, or any other reason, victims or witnesses may feel unable to speak to the police.
Thames Valley Police is supporting the Local Council and Stop Hate UK’s campaign to encourage victims and witnesses of hate crime to come forward.
To report a hate crime to Thames Valley Police:
- Telephone: In a non-emergency, 101, or 999 in an emergency.
- Report a non emergency crime to Thames Valley Police online.
To contact Stop Hate UK:
Before contacting, please check the list of areas Stop Hate UK is currently operating in (opens new window).
- Telephone: 0800 138 1625.
- Text: 07717989025.
- Email Stop Hate UK.
- Chat on the web live to one of Stop Hate UK operators (opens new window).
- Report a hate crime online form (opens new window).