How do I?
In this section, you can find out how to:
- Gain access to personal data that we hold about you.
- Make a freedom of information request.
- Submit a letter of praise to Thames Valley Police.
- Apply for or renew your firearms license.
- Request to film with us, or request to use an image.
- Book an appointment to have your fingerprints taken - service for UK residents requiring ‘police clearance’ from abroad.
- Make a victims right to review request
- Make a comment to Thames Valley Police - your voice counts.
- Write a letter to us at: Thames Valley Police Headquarters, Oxford Road, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 2NX.
- Find us (opens new window).
- Contact my local officer.
- Contact a particular department - call 101 and choose the option to speak to a Force Enquiry Centre operator. They will be able to pass on your query in the appropriate way.
- Make a Complaint.
- Find out about job opportunities at Thames Valley Police (opens new window).
This page cannot be used to contact Thames Valley Police to report crimes. Please view the 'Report a crime or emergency' section for this. For other Thames Valley Police contacts, please view the 'Contact us' section.
If your enquiry is for Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC), please view the Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) website (opens new window).