You can use this online service to report a non-emergency crime or incident to Thames Valley Police. Always call 999 in an emergency.

Your Voice Counts

Impressed by our service?

Equality and Diversity

Thames Valley Police Recruiting

Firearms and Licensing Department

Retired police officers, widows of retired officers and their dependents

Crime prevention

Contact the Chief Constable

Make a complaint

Thames Valley Police takes complaints very seriously. All complaints are overseen by the Professional Standards Department.

There are a number of ways you can make your complaint.

You can:

Complaints against the Chief Constable

The Police and Crime Commissioner's Office has a statutory duty to consider complaints against the Chief Constable. If you wish to make a complaint against the Chief Constable, please visit the Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) website (opens new window).

Please note that the PCC’s Office cannot investigate complaints made anonymously.

Another way to make a complaint is to approach other agencies to make a complaint on your behalf – for example, Citizens Advice Bureau (opens new window), Equality and Human Rights Commission (opens new window), a solicitor, other community groups, or any other person of your choice.

Other useful contacts