- Call 101 to report a non-emergency crime, or to give information to Thames Valley Police. Call 999 in an emergency.
- Call 0044 1865 841148 to contact Thames Valley Police from outside of the United Kingdom.
- For more information on 101 please see our list of FAQs on 101.
In an emergency
Always use 999 to report emergencies.
It is an emergency when:
- A crime is being committed.
- There is a risk of injury.
- There is a risk of serious damage to property.
- This number enables deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired people to contact the emergency services using a textphone.
- How to use Text Relay, the UK’s text to voice relay service (opens new window)
- Deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired people can use the RNID emergencySMS service (opens new window) to make emergency contact by text message (SMS) to the police.
Enquiries and Feedback
- If you would like to make an enquiry, or if you would like to provide us with feedback, please visit Thames Valley Police's Enquiries and Feedback page.
- Thames Valley Police takes complaints very seriously. All complaints are overseen by the Force's Professional Standards Department. To make a complaint, please call 101. For more information, visit our How to Make A Complaint page.
- Local Policing Area (LPA) Commanders
If you would like to contact your LPA Commander, please call 101. To find out who your LPA Commander is, visit the Thames Valley Police Neighbourhood Policing page.
- Firearms Licensing
To contact Firearms Licensing, please call 01865 846566 (lines are open from 2pm - 4pm Monday to Friday. Please note, these revised times are as a result of the high volume of work that we are currently experiencing).
Apply for or renew your firearms license
- Equality and Diversity
To report a Hate Crime call 101, or to give information anonymously or get further advice, speak to the Hate Crime Network (opens new window) on 0300 1234 148
- Thames Valley Police Recruiting
To contact our Recruitment department, visit our Thames Valley Police's Recruitment pages (opens new window) or call 0845 2 66 66 77.
- Crime Prevention
To contact a local crime prevention adviser or anti-social behaviour officer, please call 101.
- Other contacts:
Call a Force freedom of information officer on 01865 542051 (this contact is for Freedom of Information requests only).
Call the Force's Press Bureau (journalists only) on 01865 542047.
For Data Protection requests, call the Force's Public Access Office on 01865 542051.
For Family Court Disclosures, a Standard Request Form must be filled in. For more information visit the Force's Family Court Disclosures page.
Or you can visit our Thames Valley Police's Useful Contacts page for more contact numbers.