Serious Case Review
A decision was made by the Oxfordshire Children’s Safeguarding Board to convene a Serious Case Review on 26 September 2012.
The review covered the period of 2005-2011 and asked two key questions:
- To what extent was the child sexual exploitation experienced in Oxfordshire preventable?
- What can be learned from the review’s appraisal of the quality of agency work, and the experiences of victims and their families?
Agencies including Thames Valley Police have contributed fully to the review.
- Chief Constable's response to the CSE Serious Case Review (opens new window)
- Lessons learnt from Operation Bullfinch (opens new window)
- Kingfisher Team (opens new window)
No news items found.